PSX Extreme & Xbox Nerds Forums  
Old 05-26-2015   #1
Amish Love Machine

PS3 Network ID: FoamyPants
Xbox Live ID: benseac
Default Digital soundtracks

I'm sure this is well-known but I thought I'd post it anyway in case there are others like me who didn't know it could be done.

If you got a PS4 game that comes with a digital soundtrack, you should be able to download that soundtrack so you have listening options than just the PS4. After the soundtrack is installed and it's run, hit the option button and select the "Download tracklist" option. It'll download the soundtrack in ZIP format to a connected USB drive. Said ZIP file can then be unzipped in Windows, etc. which can then be used as you see fit.

I'm not sure if this works for all soundtracks. It has for the two I've tried it with (The Order and Bloodborne).

PSXEtreme Name: SirLoin of Beef

Amish Love Machine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
music, ps4, soundtracks